Family Fun Day & Campout
FAMILY FUN DAY & CAMPOUT UNDER THE STARS!
Mark your calendars! You will not want to miss this popular event scheduled for Saturday, October 22, from 3 to 10 p.m. at our own Jack Russell Park. Share in the family-friendly activities throughout the afternoon and evening. All Fun Day activities are free and open to the public.
Food Trucks will be Cosmo's Kettle Corn, E&W BBQ, The Only Coney, & Doodlebop's Ice Cream Emporium.
We'll have fun games and activities beginning at 3 p.m., a magic show at 7 p.m., and the evening will end with the showing of Encanto.
Timeline of events:
3 - 5 p.m.: Field Day Games with Recreation Staff
5 - 7 p.m.: Student performances, karaoke, and music from Bach to Rock
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.: Kickball Game with JaxFray
7 - 7:30 p.m.: Magic Show by Brandon Smith
8 p.m.: Showing of "Encanto"
Families wanting to camp can reserve a campsite beginning September 1 for $15. You can reserve your campsite HERE.
For more information about Family Fun Day & Campout Under the Stars, call (904) 247-5828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bach to Rock: Located at 2280 3rd St. S., Jacksonville Beach - Bach to Rock offers music programs for all ages and abilities. At Family Fun Day, they will provide student performances and karaoke for your entertainment.
- JAX Fray: JAX Fray provides adult sports league throughout Duval County and beyond. Currently, they hold a kickball and pickleball league at Donner Park and have also helped with a field day activity during summer camp. They will provide a kickball game for the entire family to enjoy at this event!
- Rhett Farber: Rhett Farber uses juggling to create a playful, productive, and prosperous culture. He will be attending this event and teaching his juggling skills to you. Juggling is great for kids of all ages!!
- The Entertainment of Brandon Smith: Brandon Smith has over 23 years of professional experience in Florida. Brandon will be providing entertainment throughout the day and end with a magic show where you will be able to "imagine the impossible."
- Beaches WellFest: Beaches WellFest is a staple in our community. WellFest is put on every May at Johansen Park, where you can enjoy wellness activities like yoga and enjoy great food, a makers market, and connect with local businesses. You can enjoy yoga with Tracy every Wednesday at 9 a.m. at the Adele Grage Cultural Center and she will also be providing morning yoga for those who have camped out. Morning yoga will begin at 8 a.m. on Sunday, October 23. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>