How can I pay for building rentals and permits?

The Recreation office accepts cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards (online) for payment. Check or money order payments must be received at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation. Please call (904) 247-5828 or visit the Recreation Office at Adele Grage Cultural Center, 716 Ocean Blvd., M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with any questions. 

Show All Answers

1. How can I reserve a park pavilion?
2. How can I reserve an athletic field or court?
3. How do I report playground equipment requiring repairs?
4. How do I reserve a facility for a meeting or event?
5. Do I need a permit for an event on private property?
6. Can I have a special event on the beach?
7. Can I camp at the parks?
8. Are wheeled beach chairs available at parks?
9. Which parks have reception rooms for rental?
10. Can anyone use the skate park?
11. Can I bring my dog on Atlantic Beach beaches?
12. Can I have a wedding on the beach or in a park at Atlantic Beach?
13. How can I pay for building rentals and permits?