800 Seminole Road
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
Ph: (904) 247-5806
Interim City Manager
Kevin has served as Interim City Manager since January 10, 2017. He is a former Assistant City Manager and Public Information Manager for the City of Albany, GA. Prior to beginning work in Atlantic Beach, he operated a boutique marketing company, Hogencamp Media Solutions.
Here's a summary of Kevin's top personal, civic and professional accomplishments:
- Father of two wonderful human beings
- Skillfully guided Georgia's sixth-largest municipality as assistant city manager with integrity and diplomacy, and insisted on government accountability and transparency, while the city manager position was vacant.
- Served the Georgia Municipal Association as an ethics-in-government and communications expert.
- Purchased a struggling local newspaper at the Great Recession's onset and transformed it into a vital community asset and successful business.
- Entrusted to chair game-changing initiatives including Leadership Albany, Eracism Albany, Albany
- Community-Oriented Policing Council and Jacksonville Beaches Occupational Licensing Committee.
- As a restaurateur and community volunteer, selected as the Jacksonville Beaches Woman's Club businessperson of the year.
- Beaches Leader-endorsed candidate for Jacksonville Beach City Council.
- Co-founder, Beaches Weekly Discussion Group, which tackled local, state and national issues for more than 15 years.
Kevin can be reached at work at (904) 247-5806 or on his cell at (229) 921-3424. His email address is .
City Manager's Report
Jan 12, 2017
Feb 8, 2017
Feb 22, 2017
Mar 8, 2017
Apr 10, 2017