iWATCH - Reporting of Suspicious Incidents
iWATCH is a community awareness program created to educate the public about behaviors and activities that may have a connection to terrorism. This program is a community program to help your neighborhood stay safe from terrorist activities. This program is a partnership of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), your county sheriff's office, and your local law enforcement. We can and must work together to prevent terrorist attacks.
Here are some examples of behaviors and activities to report:
- People drawing or measuring important buildings.
- Strangers asking questions about security or building security procedures.
- Briefcase, suitcase, backpack, or package left behind.
- Cars or trucks left in No Parking zones in front of important buildings.
- Intruders in secure areas where they are not supposed to be.
- Chemical smells or fumes that worry you.
- Questions about sensitive information such as building blueprints, security plans, or VIP travel schedules without a right or need to know.
- Purchasing supplies or equipment that can be used to make bombs or
weapons; Purchasing uniforms without having the proper credentials.
Click Here To watch iWATCH video