Code Red - Emergency Notification System
Stay informed! Sign Up for CodeRED.
The City of Atlantic Beach uses CodeRED to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed of emergencies such as an evacuation notices, utility outages, water main breaks, fire or floods, chemical spills, or other emergency situations.
The City may also activate CodeRED to send GENERAL notifications to registered subscribers to communicate non-life safety matters, such as planned road closures, water main repairs, water and power service interruptions, etc. By selecting the box for GENERAL alerts, you will also receive these types of notifications.
There is no charge to register for or use CodeRED and your personal information will be kept confidential. Registering for CodeRED is quick and easy:
- Sign up for CodeRED online at
Add the following numbers to your caller ID
- 866-419-5000 - EMERGENCY CALLS
- 855-969-4636 - GENERAL CALLS
Things to Know About CodeRED
- CodeRED delivers notifications by phone calls to landlines and cell phones, emails, texts, social media, and/or mobile alerts
- CodeRED is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those with hearing impairments
- Individuals and businesses may add as many phone numbers, emails and texts numbers as you’d like