Standing Boards and Committees
Citizen involvement is vitally important to the City of Atlantic Beach. Democracy requires participation. If you want to serve your fellow citizens and get up front and personal with local government, we encourage you to review the opportunities below:
• Board Member Review Committee (BMRC)
• Community Development Board (CDB)
• Environmental Stewardship Committee (ESC)
• Cultural Arts and Recreation Advisory Committee (CARAC)
• General Employees’ Pension Board of Trustees (G-PBOT)
• Police Officers’ Pension Board of Trustees (P-PBOT)
Board and Committee meeting videos
To view Board and Committee meeting videos, visit https://atlanticbeachfl.swagit.com/boards
ADA notice: If you like for us to provide a meeting video with closed-captioning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 247-5809.
To access audio recordings, click here.
Join A Board or Committee
To be considered for a board or committee, you must first complete an application (online, by mail, or in-person) and submit it to the City Clerk’s Office.
A) Apply Online (Click Here)
Note: After submitting your application, you should see a "Form Submission Confirmation." If you do not see this page, please call the City Clerk’s Office at (904) 247-5809 to confirm your application has been received.
- or -
B) Apply in Person, by Mail, or Fax
Click here to download the application form. Print and complete the form then do one of the following:
- Drop It Off - Stop by the City Clerk’s Office at 800 Seminole Road, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Mail It - City Clerk’s Office, 800 Seminole Road, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
- Fax It - (904) 247-5846