Donner Road construction is under way (July 2022)
Traffic will be impacted with detours for several months, at least. Please carefully follow the signage; at times, the road will be completely closed to traffic. Please make a special effort to avoid parking in the Donner Road right-of-way between during the daylight hours.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Derek Martin, assistant public works director, at (904) 247-5834.
Improve Vehicle Transit
- Construct standard-width lanes
- Install curb-and-gutter
- Pedestrian safety
- Eliminate mid-block crosswalk at Jordan Street
- Construct 8’ multiuse path
- Construct all new drainage system
- Provide future connection to stormwater drain from Stanley Road
- Replace aging emergency outfall line
- Repair water and sewer lines
- Construct new board-on-board 6’ fence along entire southern edge of right-of-way
- Regrade dry stormwater pond at Sandpiper Lane
Traffic detour map
April 2021: Pre-bid Donner Road reconstruction plan sheets
Notice: April 28, 2021 public meeting
Additional Information on this project is presented in a slide show below and available as a pdf by clicking here.