The City of Atlantic Beach invites your company to be verified under Chapter 23 of the AB Code of Ordinances: Protection of Trees and the Natural Environment.
- Verified Tree Service Providers will:
- Be awarded a certificate by the City confirming the company’s knowledge of and commitment to complying with the City’s tree protection regulations
- Be listed and linked on the City of Atlantic Beach AB Verified Tree Service Provider website
- Be provided with promotional stickers and graphics signifying that they are AB Verified
- Be leaders in protecting the community’s environment and tree canopy
How to become an AB-Verified Tree Service Provider
- Download and review the Tree Permit Training Guide
- Click this link to access the Tree Permit Test
- Answer all questions on the test and click “submit” (in itself, completing the test does not assure companies that they will be listed as an AB-Verified Tree Service Provider.
- City staff will contact you upon receipt of the completed test
- Upon approval, a certificate and promotional graphics will be provided to the company
- The City will contact AB-Verified companies and providers each January to attest that they continue to comply with the City’s tree-protection regulations.