Promote your business, your environmental-protection commitment, and know-how as a City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider!
The City of Atlantic Beach invites your company to be verified under Chapter 23 of the AB Code of Ordinances: Protection of Trees and the Natural Environment.
Verified Tree Service Providers will:
- Be awarded a certificate by the City confirming the company’s knowledge of and commitment to complying with the City’s tree protection regulations
- Be listed and linked on the City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider web page
- Be provided with promotional stickers and graphics signifying that they are City of Atlantic Beach-Verified
- Be leaders in protecting the community’s environment and tree canopy
How to become and remain a City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider:
- Download and review the Tree Permit Training Guide.
- Take the Tree Permit Test.
- Answer all questions on the test and click “submit”. If you do not answer all of the questions, correctly, please review the correct answers and re-take the quiz.
- Please note that in itself, completing the test does not assure companies that they will be listed as a City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider). Upon performing due diligence, the City may refuse or revoke the Verified Tree Service Provider designation.
- City staff will contact the company upon receipt of the completed test; upon approval, a certificate and promotional graphics will be provided to the company.
- Verified providers are required to retake the test each January.
- Companies must comply with the City’s tree-protection regulations; failure to do so will result in revocation of the City's Verified Tree Service Provider designation.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.