We want you to participate in what happens at City Hall. Below you’ll find some of the ways to stay in the know with 800 Seminole Road.
1) Join a board or committee . Our city benefits greatly from the work and experience of our citizens. Check out current boards on the City website (www.coab.us) to find the right fit for you. These boards make valuable recommendations to the City Commission on issues of the environment, zoning, city events, finances, and more. See the full list at www.coab.us/boards.
3) Sign up for Atlantic Beach’s twice-monthly e-newsletter. It’s as easy as sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and saying, “Sign me up”. Special "e-blasts" also are e-mailed during emergencies.
4) Sign up for the Cultural Arts & Recreation Department's monthly newsletter. It's as easy as sending an email to email@example.com and saying, "Recreation News."
5) Sign up for Cultural Arts & Recreation Department event and program email and text alerts at Notify Me. 6) Attend a City Commission meeting. Regular meetings are held in the Commission Chamber of City Hall at 6:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month, except in December. Commission, board and committee meeting announcements are posted at www.coab.us/calendar. All meetings not only are open to the public, we really, really want you to be there.
8) Follow the City of Atlantic Beach, Recreation Department, Police Department, and Environmental Stewardship Committee on Facebook. You’ll get updates right in your newsfeed.
9) Subscribe to NextDoor. The City posts regularly on this popular app, which connects people with their neighbors and engages the local community. Get started by downloading the NextDoor app on your smartphone. 13) Stay in touch. We love hearing from you; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *** If any of these links don’t work, please email email@example.com and we will assist you.