June 19, 2018, 6:00 PM @ City Hall, Commission Chamber
Open to the public.
June 20, 2018, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM @ Commission Chamber of City Hall
The City of Atlantic Beach will host a Sea Turtle Workshop with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and Beaches Sea Turtle Patrol from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 20, in the City Commission Chamber of City Hall, 800 Seminole Road.
Workshop highlights will include:
- Basic overview of what the Beaches Sea Turtle Patrol does for sea turtles in the community
- Brief overview of sea turtles in Florida, nesting and hatching, and how lighting affects sea turtles
- What a disorientation is and how they're documented
- The Golden Rules of wildlife friendly lighting, how to determine if lighting is turtle friendly, and how to correct lighting that is not turtle friendly
- Lighting ordinance enforcement and compliance tips and tricks
- Safety, security and Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) with turtle-friendly lighting
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 21, 2018, 6:00 PM @ City Hall Commission Chamber
June 21, 2018, 6:00 PM @ Commission Chamber at City Hall
June 22, 2018, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ City Hall parking lot
Safe a life, get a health checkup, get some swag (a T shirt) AND a $10 e-gift card!
Appointments are encouraged; walk-ins welcome, space permitting.
June 25, 2018, 6:30 PM @ City Hall, Commission Chamber
The public is invited to attend.
June 26, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Commission Chambers @ City Hall
The Cultural Arts and Recreation Advisory Committee meet monthly to discuss and assist in planning City Events. Meetings are Commission style and open to the public; not a Town Hall setting.
June 26, 2018, 6:00 PM @ Adele Grage Cultural Center