Customer Service Contact Information
Customer Service for all utility services provided by or contracted through the City of Atlantic Beach, except Electric service, is performed by the Finance and Administration Department. This includes all new utility connection services, utility billing and payment options, and service terminations.
Hours of operation are 8:00am to 5:00pm at City Hall, 800 Seminole Road, Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Contact Phone Numbers
- Customer Service: 904-247-5816
- Utility Billing: 904-247-5816
Non-emergency messages left after hours on the phone number above will be returned the next business day.
- Emergency, after hours (7:30am - 4:30pm): 904-247-5834
- Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste Questions: 904-247-5834 (inside City limits)
- Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste Questions: 904-387-8999 City of Jacksonville (outside City limits)
- Billing Questions: 904-247-5816
- Electric Service is Not Provided by the City of Atlantic Beach
- Call JEA: 904-665-6000
- To sign up for Residential and Commercial utility service visit the Utilities Sign Up page or call 904-247-5816.
- To pay your utility bill or for information on options available to pay your City of Atlantic Beach utility bill visit the Utilities Paying Your Bill page or call 904-247-5816.